Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 207-768-2785 to schedule a visit or school tour. Come see NMCC for yourself, today!
Northern Maine Community College is nationally recognized for providing real-world education and hands-on experience. The faculty and staff are dedicated to helping you be successful.
If you are interested in pursuing your higher education goals, our Admissions staff is ready to assist you.
Applying to NMCC:
- Submit an NMCC application.
- Submit official high school transcript and/or HiSET/GED scores.
- Request official college transcripts if you have attended other post-secondary schools.
- Request SAT or Accuplacer scores if available. Placement testing may be required.
- Schedule an interview and campus tour with our Admissions staff.
Admissions Office Staff:
Wendy Bradstreet, Director of Admissions and Outreach
email@example.com or 207-768-2771
Andre Anderson, Assistant Director of Admissions
firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-768-2789
Nicole Poulin, Admissions Specialist
email@example.com or 207-768-2785
For additional information, please contact us:
NMCC Admissions Office
33 Edgemont Drive
Presque Isle, ME 04769
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday-Friday