Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 207-768-2785 to schedule a visit or school tour. Come see NMCC for yourself, today!
Northern Maine Community College is nationally recognized for providing real-world education and hands-on experience. The faculty and staff are dedicated to helping you be successful.
If you are interested in pursuing your higher education goals, our Admissions team is ready to assist you!
Applying to NMCC:
- Submit an NMCC application.
- Submit official high school transcript and/or HiSET/GED scores.
- Request official college transcripts if you have attended other post-secondary schools.
- Request SAT or Accuplacer scores if available. Placement testing may be required.
- Schedule an interview and campus tour with our Admissions team.
Wendy Bradstreet, Director of Admissions and Outreach
firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-768-2771
Nicole Poulin, Admissions Specialist
email@example.com or 207-768-2785
Abigail Theriault, Admissions Counselor
firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-768-2789
Sarah Stackhouse, On Course for College Coordinator
email@example.com or 207-768-2782
For additional information, please contact us:
NMCC Admissions Office
33 Edgemont Drive
Presque Isle, ME 04769
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm Monday-Friday or by appointment
Ready to learn more?
Browse our programs and learn why NMCC is the top-ranked* community college in the state with our video viewbook. This platform allows you to swipe through short videos that give a glimpse into all NMCC has to offer.
*Niche.com 2021 “Best Community Colleges in Maine”