Application to any of the college's degree programs is simple.
1. Complete* the application form.
2. Return the completed form, with payment** to the college's admissions office via:
- On-line to the NMCC Admission Office,
- Fax the completed application form with payment to 207-768-2848,
- Print the completed application form with payment and mail to:
Northern Maine Community College
33 Edgemont Drive
Presque Isle, Maine 04769
- In-person: The college's Admission Office is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM, except holidays, and is located on the first floor of the A. K. Christie Building.
3. While only required for admission to the Nursing programs, personal references are always welcomed and often provide information useful when making admission decisions. For your convenience, you may print and use this reference form.
If you have any questions regarding the admission procedures, please do not hesitate to ask them.
* Missing information and otherwise incomplete applications will delay processing.
** Payment of the $20 application fee may be made using credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), check or money order. Cash may be used if paying in person.