Program Outcome - I EMT
A student successfully completing this program will be able to do the following:
- Appropriately assess and manage a patient in an emergency situation.
- Establish and maintain a patient airway, oxygenate, and appropriately ventilate patients with various health problems.
- Perform health history and physical examination.
- Safely manage the scene of an emergency.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the healthcare team.
- Demonstrate professional, moral, legal, and ethical behaviors.