|Performance Contract - Information
- Building Infiltration - Christie, Mailman, Campus Wide Doors - Spray foam insulation at roof/wall joints. New weather stripping on exterior doors. Will help stop extra cold/hot air from entering the buildings, saving on heating costs and maintain a more comfortable building
- Boiler Isolation Valves - Christie Complex - Valve installation to isolate individual boilers when not running.
- Building Controls Installation & Upgrades - Campus Wide. Allow computer to control temperature in all spaces on campus, scheduling, set-points etc.
- Interior Lighting - Campus Wide - Upgrade older lights/fixtures to new more energy efficient systems
- Exterior Lighting - Campus Wide - replacement and addition of exterior lights with new more energy efficient LED lights.
Information/Links for Honeywell and Sub Contractors:
Academic Calendar - Academic Schedule thru Graduation 2010
Room Schedules - Select the room on the right and click Go (Mailman Building not here)
Campus Maps - Click building for more info
NMCC Safety Information - Safety, LO-TO and Emergency Plans, etc
State of Maine Construction Workers Listing - Required Insurance coverage posting of public construction projects
Policies and procedures regarding harassment, sexual harassment, non-discrimination, and affirmative action
Other images can be provided as needed, especially with use in developing the AX Interface